ThatgreekguyThatgreekguy

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Impossible Quiz Fan Made Impossible Quiz Fan Made

Yay, I'm considered the smartest person in the world! If you want to make your quizzes better, add pictures, use real songs as background music (but give the artists of the song credit), add a little more humor, get people to help you, and, add better sound effects. Remember, if you want people to like your impossible quiz, you need a lot of random, crazy stuff, and it has to be reeeeeaaaally weird (like a banana with a face dancing in a pile of monkeys or something).

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

This game is pretty stupid on crippled. Pretty boring on illiterate. Pretty difficult on nearly blind. Pretty normal on spastic. I give u three stars.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

I love this game, even though it is more story than game. It is super intriguing, and I was hooked. I wouldn't want to play it again, because the story is the main thing, and knowing the ending would ruin the thrill. It is the best game on newgrounds, no doubt. Good luck on making another classic like this one. Also, I would like to help you with your new game (if you'll make one). Please email me at kamlacktesfa@gmail.com. Thank you for making this game!

Irritable Bowel Psycho Irritable Bowel Psycho

Awesome game, and I think I have a future of pooping on goons in an asylum. I am a pro pooper, princess of the poopers, prince poopalot, and I will poop on/avenge you, my brother, all that other fun stuff, okay. I love the graphics, it has a unique story, fun gameplay, and, who can resist pooping on some brain eating psycho's? 5 stars (+ 0.5 stars for poop!)!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

It is possible to only shoot one bullet with the AK-47 and the automatic shotgun: just poke at the left mouse button really fast. The game is really awesome, and in about 2 hours (I was hooked like Blackbeard), I figured out I was singing to the tune of the music. It is the only game in my favorites section.

Crystal Saga Crystal Saga

I hate these kind of games! They're like watching the same really bad movie over and over again. You can barely even do anything on your own, and there's nobody who's really good at these games, it's just that they've played for a really long time, or their parents let them have a credit card and they decided to use it on crappy games. Sorry, no offense, I know you probably worked really hard on this game, but people kind of get annoyed by these kind of games.

Party Bueno Party Bueno

What n the world is that beautiful music!? Tell me she name! Party good: Party BUENO! Party is nice, party is bueno! This game was really fun, I don't really think it's an adventure, but I think it would be very funny to people that can't theink without moving. by the way: Be my lover babaay, doobedoobeedoo (Get down). I really need to know what this music is. I obsessed! Sorry for the bad spelling and/or grammar, I'm typing too fast. Fvie stars!

GameToilet AdventCalender GameToilet AdventCalender

This game is stupid. I tried to press three but it didn't let me. Plus, it has no point. And what the freakin' freaky freak freaks does it mean by come back tomorrow?

GARDINI GARDINI

This game is boss! I went freakin' ninja on that first tree god without even buying a new weapon or getting extra health! I got my shiny blade during the time I was struggling against the second (I had no health or upgraded weapons). I also got my health to level 4 and freakin' got smashed like a potato by that third god. Plus, I know this really doesn't matter, but there is a little bug at the beginning; if you dash into the field where that first tree god is, and your dash doesn't end before the thing makes you stop, you're stuck there. It doesn't really matter because people can avoid doing that, but I'm just pointing it out. Anyways, I love the graphics, wonderful gameplay, and a fun character. Keep up the good work!

rhys510 responds:

Thanks!
Maybe you should record your ninja skills and put them on youtube :P
you can restart the game by clicking delete data on the main screen :3

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

This game is super fun, but just-as-super hard. And no upgrades? Cummon! This game should have upgrades or a shop or sumthin' like that.