ThatgreekguyThatgreekguy

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Richard's Dreams Richard's Dreams

This movie is stupid. First off, in many of the cartoons, it was just saying a butt load of bad words, and it just showed a bunch of innapropriate cartoons. Nobody gets a thrill from this or anything. Plus, the cartoons, were poorly drawn, and very few of the voices matched the character.

WT: Black People Color WT: Black People Color

That was hilarious, especially the 'multicolored ass' part. 5 stars!

Bed time, a scary short Bed time, a scary short

This was hilarious, but way too short. You should've add something more to the end, like someone coming in and taking the phone, then it drops in somewhere else where people are scared of, and then the person's like, "Fuck this, she's getting a new phone"

Impossible Quiz Fan Made Impossible Quiz Fan Made

Yay, I'm considered the smartest person in the world! If you want to make your quizzes better, add pictures, use real songs as background music (but give the artists of the song credit), add a little more humor, get people to help you, and, add better sound effects. Remember, if you want people to like your impossible quiz, you need a lot of random, crazy stuff, and it has to be reeeeeaaaally weird (like a banana with a face dancing in a pile of monkeys or something).

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

This game is pretty stupid on crippled. Pretty boring on illiterate. Pretty difficult on nearly blind. Pretty normal on spastic. I give u three stars.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

I love this game, even though it is more story than game. It is super intriguing, and I was hooked. I wouldn't want to play it again, because the story is the main thing, and knowing the ending would ruin the thrill. It is the best game on newgrounds, no doubt. Good luck on making another classic like this one. Also, I would like to help you with your new game (if you'll make one). Please email me at kamlacktesfa@gmail.com. Thank you for making this game!

Mario Mario

The face is kind of creepy, but it is a wonderful drawing. How long did it take you ti make this?

Peach Peach

So creepy. There is nothing good about hybrid dog'humans that are naked and left without nipples. Seriously.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

troll fag

Saturday art #1 Saturday art #1

Siiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! This picture needs a lot of editing and color. Sorry for being rude, but seriously.